Meloncauliflower: Book of Poems & Images on Mental Health


My Book of Poems on Mental Health

I am excited to announce the release of my collaborative book of poems, which focuses on mental health. As someone who has struggled with mental health issues, I wanted to share my experiences and emotions through the power imagery in conjunction with my co-author Charlie Williams's collection of poetry.

The book is comprised of a collection of poems that explore the complexities of mental health. Each poem is written in a way that captures the emotions and feelings associated with various mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD.

One of the unique aspects of the book is the use of images that connect to the poems. These images embody the language and emotions of the poems, creating a powerful visual representation of the struggles and triumphs of mental health.


I believe that poetry is a powerful tool for expressing emotions and experiences that can be difficult to articulate in other ways. Through this book, I hope to provide a voice for those who may be struggling with mental health issues and to help break down the stigma surrounding mental health.

I invite you to join me on this journey of self-discovery and healing through the power of poetry. My book is available now, and I hope that it will inspire and uplift those who read it. Thank you for your support, and I look forward to sharing my work with you.











Link to the book: melon 25.pdf


Comments

Popular Posts